[HCDX] 531 Faroe Islands

Faroe Islands. 531  1200 Jan 8 Útvarp Foroya,Tórshavn really booming in. Definitely advertisements on this channel - apartment with airconditioning for sale, etc. One more odd observation. NRK1 with same px as on 630 heard under this North Atlantic tx.Is this some prank on behalf of my receiver ? It seldom acts this way. A hunch anyone ? NRK1 on 531 ????

United Kingdom. 792 My logging of BBC Radio Foyle, Londonderry, Northen Ireland on Jan 7 at 1200 could not be repeated on Jan 8. NDR4 was there again in force.

73 Johan Berglund, Trollhattan, Sweden AOR AR7030, K9AY

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom