[HCDX] Slightly off-topic, but "radio" related...

[HCDX] Slightly off-topic, but "radio" related...

I found out about this company that is looking for people to help them deploy an
international RF testing network for GSM Cellular systems. They are looking for
people throughout Europe and Asia. For helping them they are paying for your
internet connection or paying to have a new connection installed for you. You
should check out the information at http://free.consergent.com

I wonder if they will provide technical feedback about the results of these
test?  What sort of antenna will they provide?

73 de Tomas, NW7US // AAR0JA
--
: Propagation Editor, CQ/PopComm Magazines - Member, USArmy MARS :
: http://prop.hfradio.org  :  Brinnon, Washington 122.93W 47.67N :