Re: [HCDX] Address needed: R Super AM 1440 RJ, RJ

Re: [HCDX] Address needed: R Super AM 1440 RJ, RJ

Hi Jyrki,

The address given (Rua do Mercado) is quite close to my office here in Rio, so
I visited them today at my lunch break.

They are very excited about being heard in Finland, and you can send your
report to:

Radio Super 1440 AM
At.: Mr. Procopio Mineiro
R. do Mercado 34 / 1101
20010-120 Rio de Janeiro
Brazil

They look forward to it. It seems they're not very used to receive DX reports,
so it might be a good idea to explain that you need a verification letter.

I told them about it, but reminding is always good.

Good luck, and congratulations for the nice catch

Marcelo Gomes
PY1KN
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil