[HCDX] 5470 station heard

HI
 At 2:50 am EST this morning I happened to come across a signal that
might be interesting.
On 5470 ,I was hearing what sounded at first like someone talking in low
tones,then it went into  music  I can't quite
classify. At  the hour I heard a woman speaking in English and she
identified the station as Radio  Veritas. I have no idea where this is
being broadcast from.My database says Liberia,but I thought that was no
longer active. I did record this to a wav file and l listened to the
playback . She does say Radio Veritas. Maybe someone else can confirm
this? Signal was 222 to 444  using RX320 and 23 ft vertical.  Heard it
best in USB mode.
Chris
DX'ing in Louisville KY
Drake R4A,R390,Ten Tec RX320,90 ft dipole,23 ft vertical
Nothing but linux used on this machine
http://members.tripod.com/~swlchris