[HCDX] 9665 kHz Radio Nacíonal Brasilia

Radio Nacional (from Brasil) was and still is very strong on this channel -
prior to 2303 UTC it was playing non-stop brazilian pop music, then a huge
amount of commercials were heard; I taped it and it may be the best tape I
ever made of a Brazilian - I used a great microphone taper with very few
noises room in the recording, as I'm reviewing it.

9665 is by far the strongest ZY here. Also heard 6090 Radio Bandeirantes
earlier in the mid afternoon before I got to bed; now I re-wake and the
channel is take dover by unID USA rel. stn.

I keep up with shortwave DX-ing this evening as I found a place where with
the long-wire attached to the telescopic antenna, I don't get any overload
at all above 4 MHz; this morning I was hearing a spanish stn on 6180 -
unIDenditfied and pretty weak - anyone interesed on this list in hearing a
real-audio clip of this 6180 mystery ?

73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu