Re; [HCDX] 1584 - Final solution?

Just had to check this station :)
On 6 Feb at 1900 UTC sign-on. Multi ID's
which sure sound like R Tikrit. Arabic pops
and some slogans with frequency announcement.
Signal is super, much stronger than 1593 Farda
and 1566 clandestine. Beats also Sawa 1548 as
this 1584 has no other strong stations.
Program style is "western" with echo-id's etc.
Just standing by for any web etc. announcements.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland