[HCDX] DAYTIME DX TIPS

--- Begin Message ---
Good datime DX.

560     KSFO    CA, San Francisco, good with talk at 1423 EST 2/7
(PM-OR)

610     KFRC     CA, San Francisco, good on top with Oldies at 1425 EST
2/7 (PM-OR)

640     KFI     CA, Los Angeles, good with talk "KFI" IDs at 1427 EST
2/7. (PM-OR)

760     CFLD    BC, Burns Lake at 1415 with "LD-BV" mention on 2/7
(PM-OR)

760    UNID    Station weak u/CFLD with what sounded like Christian mx,
but mostly buried in noise at 1415 EST 2/7. KGU? If this was Hawaii. It
is the first time I have logged Hawaii daytime in over 30 years, not
since I logged the mix of KORL/KYAK-650 back about 1970. Check at 1425
and gone, just CFLD. Format fits and it was only heard on EWE antenna
aimed at the Pacific. Some of the best daytime cx I have heard in a long
time. (PM-OR)

830     KUYO    WY, Evansville, fair with Rel. program and at 1429
"Classic Christian Radio is KUYO" 2/7 (PM-OR

840     KKNX   OR, Eugene, fair with oldies at 1422 EST 2/7. KSWB off
(PM-OR)

840    KMAX    WA, Colfax, good with talk at 1422.30 EST 2/7. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
(2) EWE Antennas, lobes to the W/SW
(1) 1500' Eastern Beverage, term.
(1) 400' NNW term. mini bev.