[HCDX] Prepping for wartime monitoring

Hi folks,

Now that it appears war in the gulf is inevitable, and
coming within 2 or 3 weeks, I'd like to start getting
prepped with some probable freqs for military and
clandestine operations you might be aware of.  Didn't
someone on the list already post some intercepts for
US intelligence psy-ops already being broadcast in
Iraq?

Anyway, I'd like to start putting some freq lists
together if anyone would like to offer.

Regards,

=====
Rob Williams
Portland, Oregon
Webmaster:
* ARP Odyssey Information Resource Page
http://www.overacker.com/ody/index.html
* Kenwood R-2000 Information Resource Page
http://www.qsl.net/kc7bum/

http://mailplus.yahoo.com