[HCDX] DW February Current Affairs Quiz

DW February Current Affairs Quiz

Win a Shortwave Radio!
The members of the United Nations Security Council share the chairmanship of the Council on a rotating basis. In our February quiz we want to know which country is currently in that role running the meetings of the Council :

Is it:
a) Great Britain
b) Germany
c) France
d) The United States
e) Russia
f) China

If you think you know, write your answer on a postcard - stamped no later than 28 February 2003 - and send it to: Deutsche Welle - English Service - Post Code 50588 Cologne - Germany or e-mail it to: Newslink@xxxxxxxxxxxx Of course we can only accept one answer per person and multiple answers from individuals will be disqualified. We'll be awarding a short-wave radio to the winner and consolation prizes from the Deutsche Welle gift shop to the first five runners up.

Regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
RAJSHAHI, BANGLADESH