[HCDX] new qsls

4 new qsl▓s.
 G - Scotland
Moray Firth Radio, Inverness 1107 QSL. 39 days. No irc▓s.
Also, the main FM rq is shown as 97.4 Stereo and relays on 96.6, 96.7, 102.5, 102.8. The adr is PO Box 271, Scorguie Place, Inverness IV3 8UJ. Phone 01463 224433 and fax 01463 243224. Internet site is www.morayfirth.co.uk
D - Deutschland
2 Bayerischer Rundfunk, Munchen 801 QSL. 34 days. No irc▓s. Verie signer Muums (or might be Huums?).
RUS - Russia
3 Radio Komi - Gor, the Voice of the Republic, Syktyvkar. 621 РРС/ SAE. 24 days. Official seal and not so clear signature.
4 Radio Studio/ Gardarika, Sankt Peterburg. 102.4 FM PPC/ SAE. 24 days. Official seal, verified by the director and chief editor Georgiy Ivanovich Lyashenko.
Some additional info sent as well, f ex┘Dom Radio Gardarika broadcasts in St Peterburg on 102.4 and 69.05, in Kingisepp on 101.7, in Vyborg on 103.1 and 74.4. RDG has two round the clock programs √ Radio Studio on WFM and Radio Gardarika on EFM (the last one also, throu the wire network in the region). The areas of permanent reception include, as well, parts of the eastern Estonia and south-eastern Finland. They▓ve also got many FM reports from other European countries. The SW broadcasts (which are not permanent) bring back many letters from the whole globe┘(one of them was mine, a report from Ireland, verified in 2001).
5 Radio Pilot, Tver┘just an email letter from DJ Aleksey Malinovskiy (whose program I heard) where he verifies in simple words not figures that I really heard them┘might be, maybe┘I▓ll get back my ppc qsl sent to them...
Igor Zhurkin, Pravdinskiy, Moscow region, Russia.

--
Yours, Igor.