[HCDX] ELDX-site modified

Hello,

Just a couple of minutes ago I uploaded the new version (3:rd) of Eldorado for LA DX-ers. During the years since I began running this site (1995), it has become bigger and bigger and also more difficult to handle. With this new layout I hope it will be more userfriendly, and that you'll find the information you want.

At this moment there are 1248 veriesigners, 908 email-adresses and 956 anniversaries, all from radiostations in Latinamerica. Please take a look at http://members01.chello.se/mwm/eldorado/index.html!

Hopefully I'll be able to update the site more often in the future. One main reason for not doing it so often in the past, is the fact that I'm also working as a webmaster for to other sites. Therefore it sometimes isn't that fun to do the same thing in my spare time as I'm doing at work.

If you want me to update more regularly, please show it to me by visiting and supporting my sponsors! By doing this, you'll help me to keep this site alive!

Comments, contributions and so on, are as always welcome to mwm@xxxxxxxxx!

Best regards and 73
Nisse

Nils Jakobsson