Re: [HCDX] 1629 Hx or spurs and DRM noise on 675 ?

Re: [HCDX] 1629 Hx or spurs and DRM noise on 675 ?

Though I can't say anything for sure, I doubt that NRK-675 was doing DRM
tests at that time.
If it's any comfort, the way conditions were it is ulikely that you would
have heard KBRW anyway; it was almost inaudible even here in the Arctic.
Regards,
Bjarne Mjelde
Berlevag, Arctic Norway