RE: [HCDX] LOGS 16+ 17

> 12040 has a 0.1 sec delay over the sat feed  while 5945  abt 1 sec
> The funniest I heard: ? the next transmission of BFBS  starts in
> ? secs? covered  by background music.

They seem to have started doing this on all their frequencies. 12040 ran it
for 50 seconds up to 1700, 15530 for just 30 seconds. They are running quite
a lot of dedications to people serving in the Gulf on their afternoon show,
but seem unwilling or unable to announce their shortwave frequencies. I
presume these are communicated to individuals via official channels.

Andy