From: Kmartart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: aum108@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 4:16 AM
Subject: I have a question about DXing

Hi my name is Ward and I'm from Dallas, Texas. I listen to am stations from
all over the country at night and I have a lot of fun doing this, I just
love it. I pick up stations in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and
everywhere in between.
I found your web site to be just fascinating. You seem to know a lot about
DXing so I would like to ask a question. Can I build a loop antenna for use
with my stereo receiver? It is a simple Technics home receiver built in the
80's.
I want to be able to pick up more stations more clearly. Any help in this
direction would be much appreciated.
Much good vibrations, Ward.