[HCDX] RADIO FANA - QSL

6940 kHz   Radio Fana, Addis Ababa. QSL card (full data) and schedule of
time and frequencies. Card signed by Mr Woldu Yemessel (General Manager) who
sent it to me as registered mail.  I also sent my package as registered mail
that included: 1 CD with a 30 minute recording of the transmission,
reception report in English, post card of New York and US$ 2. Got the reply
in 36 days.

Radio Fana
P.O Box 30702
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia