[HCDX] ADMIN: poll update & help wanted

POLL UPDATE & HELP WANTED

The poll "What is your favourite DXing reference book?" is still active on the
Hard-Core-DX.com web site. If you haven't voted for your favourite please do so
as soon as possible.

Our next poll will be "What is your favourite paper DX magazine?".

We will be opening the new poll in mid-March. We would like to hear your
candidates and nominations for this poll so that we can have a good list of
choices to vote for.

Please send me the list of the DX magazines you would like to see as choices if
you see some good DX magazines missing.

The current list is:

Monitoring Times (U.S.A.)
Radiomaailma (Finland)
DX Clusive (Finland)
Kantoaalto (Finland)
Distance (Sweden)
Shortwave Bulletin (Sweden)
Eter Aktuellt (Sweden)
Shortwave News (Denmark)
Play DX (Italy)
DX News (U.S.A.)
DX Monitor (U.S.A.)
Messenger (Canada)
Contact (Germany)
Radio Kurier (Germany)
Radiorama (Italy)
DX-Fokus (Denmark)

As you can see, the list is still very incomplete and that's where your
contribution will be valuable. Once I have more nomination I will be sending the
update to the Hard-Core-DX email list.

73!

Risto