Re: [HCDX] Crazy Wave radio

Hallo Paul,

Sunday, February 23, 2003, 7:55:32 AM, you wrote:

> Hi all,

> Anyone have the address of pirate station Crazy Wave Radio?

> I'd be most obliged if you could let me know.

Hi Paul,

when using search engines, sometimes a direct search does not bring a
result. Therefore I introduced the "Category Search" at radio-portal.
This is the second search routine, available on the main page.

You need an address of a pirate station. So you choose the categories
"Addresses" and "Pirate Stations" from the menues, and voila, the
first result, http://www.schoechi.de/pwdb-ema.html , lists the address
crazywave@xxxxxxx

vy 73,
Willi