[HCDX] unexpected MW Chinese

Another amazing catch from our east Ligurian coastland location at L'Ago. This time our K9AY brought in three frequencies from China (quite uncommon on MW in Italy), between 21.50 and 22.40 UTC last Saturday, 22/03. The strongest one, CNR1 on 1593 kHz came in at absolutely astounding levels, with clear "po tien tai, China National Radio", IDs and many advs. Rather weaker but in the clear the Unid program on 1350 kHz at 22.35, heard in parallel with 1395 kHz (any ideas as far as locations/program are concerned?).

73s,
Andrea Lawendel, Enrico Oliva