[HCDX] NZ log

Hello !

A big new one from the past evening (this evening is poor so far):

17675 NEW ZEALAND,    Radio New Zealand International  FEB 26 0200 - time pips; heard two or three "Radio New Zealand International" before and after the pips. Short nx, then pgm of pop-rock and rock'n'roll songs from the 60's, 70's and even heard one song from the 80's. Poor-somewhat fair with some good peaks; need to readjust the long-wire and even extend the telescopic whip several time sto adjust the reception. The wire in the ANT term. was not enough for sufficient strenght and to put the tuning lighter on. I don't keep a logbook for SW, like I do for MW, but I do know it's a new log and a NEW country ! (Chiochiu-QC) + Also heard very weakly this afternoon before I got to do my homeworks

A big thanks to DXers Bill (W5USM) in Dallas, TX and JKW for their encouragments to try for this one !

73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu in Pierrefonds, QC
Sangean ATS-606A with long-wire antenna in the yard