Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 06:01:17 -0500
From: Chris <swlchris@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] UNID Spanish on 1180
To: "hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi
At 600 am I am hearing a station Id'ing as Radio Rebelde  on
MW on 1180
with several mentions of Cuba?
Is this a spur\harmonic of a sw station or an actual Cuba MW
outlet?
Chris
DX'ing in Louisville KY
Drake R4A,R390,Ten Tec RX320,90 ft dipole,23 ft vertical
Nothing but linux used on this machine
http://members.tripod.com/~swlchris