[HCDX] Romanian shortwave logs

Bogdan Chiochiu
QTH: Montreal (Pierrefonds-Est), Quebec, Canada
Equipment: Realistic 606 rx with random wire outside in the yard

6030 MOROCCO   RFE-RL, Briech  MAR 4 0418 - "Europa Liberã" ID in mess (R. Marti/cuban bubble jammer). Around the same time, nothing could be heard on listed // 6130 tough, only splash from 6125 (Chiochiu-QC)

7155 U.K.   BBC (Romanian service), London  MAR 4 0500 - Short newscast, "Aici BBC" ("Here's BBC") ID at 0502 followed by "Actualitatea" pgm. Initially very good, but shortly after the "Actualitatea" pgm announcement, the reception dropped down to unintelligible levels due to huge QRM from 7150 and 7160. Tryed for them the other evening too, but there was too much QRM then; it's the first time I identify a Romanian BBC broadcast here. In my country Romania, these are popular on both short-wave and relay over local FM stations (Chiochiu-QC)

I have logged 3 "new" international broadcasters that aim their tx to Romania over the last 24 hours + Radio Australia EE this morning, excellent reception of Radio New Zealand International 17675 last evening around  0400, Afrique Numéro Un 9580 with pretty decent reception too along with Medi Un (from Morocco) on 9575 + excellent reception of Union Radio YVQO 640 just before mid-night, on MW. To resume, tooons of good DX !

I hope others had great accomplishments too !,
73, good DX and good Holiday for those who have one at this time like me
Bogdan Chiochiu