[HCDX] TURKEY

I don´t know if this station has been reported recently. Meteorological R, Ankara or Meteoroloji Sesi Radyosu on 6900 kHz has been heard here in a couple of days with decent signal and strength while using the narrowest 2,0 kHz filter of my AOR 7030+ receiver with synchronous-detection and PBS +0,5 improving reception. On the other bandwidths there is reception destroying  noise level. Programme consisting of non-stop Turkish music  without IDs or any other breaks around 16 UT.

Signal strength at peaks S9 after 1630 UT. S/OFF at 1635 UTC without a word a after a period of an hour of listening! What about these other SW-Turks WRTH is listing? Is there somebody who has heard these stations lately? Many years ago I was lucky to hear Polis Radio on 7370 kHz.

73´s
Jouko Huuskonen
Turku FINLAND