From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glenn Hau-ser
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 8:41 PM
To: J999w@xxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Hard-Core-Dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Re: [AMFMTVDX]Help with another spanish Ident? II

The first thing I would do with an unID Spanish on 1180 is check Radio Marti
on SW to see if it matches. At 0600 they are on 6030, 7405, 9805, 11775.

Clip #3 seemed to be Cuban, and if it`s not Rebelde, it`s likely Marti. They
mentioned Sevilla, and Fajardo, I thought, which is a place in Puerto Rico,
but no PRs on 1180. Mentioned `la mujer cubana` in talk about International
Women`s Day.

73, Glenn Hauser

Clip#3: A longer clip. Sounds like reading of requests, or listener names.
Rebelde under with the ball game. Some kind of canned "hora hora ??" at the
end.   2 min 45sec.

http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX/1180khz_unknown3_8march03_0600z.wav
(1,338kb)

Thanks and 73 !