[HCDX] Unid on 4753.2 khz

Hi guys
The past two days I have heard  very faintly on  the frequency  of
4753.2 something that sounds like a regular broadcast. I  have heard a
male speaking in an unid language and  some songs that have this strange
almost middle east  origin. I heard last night what almost sounded like
Islamic  songs then some that sounded  almost like Indian  sub continent
. This  last time I heard  the  male  talking again and snippets of
music at times. This station is right in the noise floor for me and
completely disappears in audio at times ,yet the het stays there . So
I know it's not someone using an hf radio. I have one station anywhere
near this freq and it's RRI Makassar.However I don't know if they still
are on the air as lots of Indonesians have disappeared from the
airwaves.
I am using a rx320 in the usb mode and a 90 ft dipole to hear this .
Anyone  heard it lately?
Thanks
Chris
DX'ing in Louisville KY
Drake R4A,R390,Ten Tec RX320,90 ft dipole,23 ft vertical
Nothing but linux used on this machine
http://members.tripod.com/~swlchris