Here is the full schedule:
Date: March 24th-30th, 2003
Frequency: 6245 kHz
Time: 1900-2200 UTC
Transmitter location: St.Petersburg-Popovka
Transmitter power: 200 kW

I hope you will be also to receive our signal far away from our main target
area.

Please send all reception reports directly to Radio Gardarika. If you or any
of friends from any international broadcasting organizations will be
interested in any short wave relays via St.Petersburg to Europe please
contact me via timofeyev@xxxxx

Mikhail Timofeyev
St.Petersburg
Russia