[HCDX] ADMIN: 800+ subscribers on the list

[HCDX] ADMIN: 800+ subscribers on the list

Everyone,

As far as I know this makes the Hard-Core-DX the most popular DX resource in the Internet. Thank you to all of you being part of the group, and bringing the value to everyone's DXing hobby by contributions and making the Hard-Core-DX what it is today.

73!

Risto