De: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]En nombre de Aurel Chiochiu
Enviado el: Sábado, 15 de Marzo de 2003 12:41
Para: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [HCDX] hearing Argentina on SW
Importancia: Alta

Hello !

I would like to log Argentina on SW by any means. What is the best way to
hear any Argies these days ?

Are they are any LRs on 60 meters actives ?

In the Passport to World Band Radio, English and Spanish is listed on 6060
and 15345 - I tryed to hear the 15345 kHz broadcast one week ago, but I
couldn't. What are the best times to hear RAE ?

Thank you very much for your help in hearing Argentina and I would like very
much to have a big aurora for some decent LAm DX, at least on MW
Despite the fact we are from Romania, my mother love romantic SS music (like Julio Iglesias) very much and loves tango too. I have read in PWBR that RAE do play a lot of tango. We used to listen to tango on "Desde esta noche, recuerdad" nostalgia pgm on Ecos del Torbes when I got my first SW radio as a gift for my 13 years birthday in July 2000, and my mother loved that mx very much. Now that Ecos del Torbes in inactive, at least I know RAE is very active.

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan