[HCDX] Hit Shortwave 4050/4940 not in parallel

[HCDX] Hit Shortwave 4050/4940 not in parallel

I recall I saw a while back a report that Hit Shortwave was heard
on 4940/4050 with different programming. I can confirm this as
on 17 Mar at 1556 the 4050 transmitter was already on the air
and not in parallel with 4940. Apparently 4940 closed down at
1602, but before that I managed to hear one "Hit Shortwave" id.
After 1602 there was a weakish Chinese station (China Huay
BC?) on 4940 but no trace of AIR Guwahati. At that time both
Kyrgyz R outlets, 4010 and 4795 were on the air. So, if all these
transmitters are located at the same site, that makes a total of
(at least) four active swbc transmitters in Kyrgyzstan.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland