[HCDX] latest QSL collections

Switzerland
Radio okpai
QSL received from Radio okpai. thatc was for my report of 15/11/2002 on 11690khz.

South Africa
BBC
Thanks to Sentech and kitty otto, who verie my report on 11765khz with a QSL.

A special QSL for the Unicef on childern day

Thanks to Sentech and kitty otto, who verie my report with A special QSL for the Unicef on childern day of Broadcasting, on 8/12/2002. thanks for ottok for the verie

Australia
Chritian Voice int.
a personal letter from Sadra Joynes and a QSL fo rreport of DEc 31st 2001 no 4965khz

Iceland
Icelandic national Broadcasting service.
QSl for the report of 12/09/2002 on 12120n khz on a blue laggoon qsl card.

Uzbenkistan
Radio tashkent
QSl verifying report of 12/01/2001, 5860khz and personal letter and prog. guide.

Portugal
RDP
sticker, postcard, p.guide and personal letter from Isabel sariva, dated 17 /02 /2003. The qsl card was verie by Isabel. It was for 10/12/2002, on 17680khz and 9th November 2002 on 21830khz.

Romania
R. Romania Int.
p.guide, calendar, new card and qsl card, showing Maunc's inn (1808), report of 19th november 2002, on 17720khz and

USA
Radio station WWV
Radio station WWV ( US department of commerce, fort collins, colloraddo)QSL for my report of 7th nov. 2002

VOA
QSl, site given as lanperherein, Germany. It was for my report of 27th nov. 2002on 9825khz

CUBA
Radio havana, Cuba
QSL from the station from for the reception of 12:15:2002, along with pocket calendar of 2003, and personal letter from Lourdeu Lopez.

From

Emmanuel Ezeani
P.o. box 1633,
sokoto state