RE: [HCDX] Additional RNW broadcasts as of March 19

RE: [HCDX] Additional RNW broadcasts as of March 19

Hi,

Actually these are not new broadcasts, merely additional frequencies added
to our existing broadcasts so that Dutch expats in the region can follow
events and receive any government advice etc.

Andy Sennitt
Radio Netherlands