[HCDX] Yahoogroups & italian subscribers

[HCDX] Yahoogroups & italian subscribers

Italian Internet Provider libero.it (including inwind.it, iol.it and blu.it) has blacklisted remote IP yahoogroups.com addresses. Therefore, many subscribers have been bounced by Yahoogroups.com. They are still members of our community but they cannot receive our messagges. Sorry, there is nothing we can do to solve this problem.

Roberto Scaglione