[HCDX] Radio Macedonia 4890

Hello,
Chris Gardner on Radio Macedonia 4890 kHz tells in an answer to my
report of reception that it´ll take some time for Radio Macedonia to be
in full operation:
? Right now we are using the audio channel from the TV station because
of a lack of funds and personnel to run the station other wise. We are
going to start identifying ourselves etc. as soon as possible and we are
looking forward to converting this into a radio station like it ought to
be, but that will take some time as I am sure you can imagine. Keep on
listening, things will get better I promise. ?
Chris Gardner also seems to be a ham, and then shouold be used also to
us DX-ers. He is identifying himself as ? Chris Gardner  KC4WHY  ?
Best regards from
Jan Edh
Hudiksvall, Sweden
(DX-ing Fredriksfors)