[HCDX] The importance of shortwave

We all know about the importance of shortwave when there is a crisis in the world.

The US led attack on Iraq has also shown this. I have a homepage with a List of English
language Transmissions on Shortwave. This homepage did during the week before the
attack get an average of 37 visitors daily directed to the page from searchengines and
directories. This was a very small increase from the week before. On the 19th March it
suddenly got 130 new visitors, and on the 20th it got 137 visitors. And the increase has
stayed. It seems as if the start of the war made a lot of people start searching for
information on shortwave.

                          Sven Ohlsson
                     Email: sven@xxxxxx

          ShortWaveListener Now - http://www.swl.nu
    Listen to the world - Lyssna på svenska - Torget webbzine
          Färdiga åsikter helt GRATIS på Sven Tycker

Åstorps Hembygdsförening - http://start.at/perslund