[HCDX] Turn your receiver on!

Scandinavian Weekend Radio offers "Great Music for The Great Audience" during this starting first weekend of April 2003. Rock?n?Roll Radio from 21 to 23 hours UTC includes Garage International Inc., Pandora?s Box and Anything Goes Show, Radio Demo 03-05 and 18-20 hours UTC presents latest Finnish (Hard) Music-demos? , We have also Progressive Rock (06-07), Hot Hit?s (09-10), Mama and Papa ( 12-13) plays good pop songs and older rock? And much more?. Check http://www.swradio.net/fin/tietoja.htm

On serie "Radiomonopolit historiaan, parts 2 to 4" Harri Kujala has this time countries UK , Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy etc with.

That?s and much more on our frequencies 11690 or 11720 and 5980, 5990 or 6170 kHz 24 hours starting today Friday 4th April. Complete programme and frequency schedule can be found from our web-pages: http://www.swradio.net/fin/tietoja.htm

Check also our new technical pages: http://www.swradio.net/tech/index.htm

"Stay tuned ?SWR is on the air"

Alpo Heinonen

Scandinavian Weekend Radio