[HCDX] 9715 Information Radio SSB

On 8 Apr at 2030 I was listening to Information Radio on 9715
and noted that the broadcast was in pure SSB (USB). I recall
they have used earlier also carrier but this time not. The signal
was fluttery and rather weak. At 2057 suddenly it got much
stronger, but no carrier noted. Well, at 2059 another station
signed on and at 2100 "Govorit Radio Svoboda" id. So Radio
Liberty using this channel too. Maybe this Information Radio
broadcast was from "another platform" (ship or whatever) as
mentioned in recent reports.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland