Re: [HCDX] Radio Network 3 (was: 6275.2 Italian station)

Re: [HCDX] Radio Network 3 (was: 6275.2 Italian station)

Hi !
I got the following answer to my email RR to Radio Network 3 on 6955 kHz.
Sorry my italian is near to nil, but I think they wrote that this shortwave
frequency which carried/carries? their programme was/is? not transmitt/ed?
by them. Looks like someone else is "playing" with a TX and their programme?

73, Tom - DL8AAM