[HCDX] lots of static cratches

I just tryed to listen to the AM band, no Latins yet and 640 had just a fairly poor WNNZ and lots of  static scratches accros the lower half of the AM band. The spring is there and tomorrow on the local radio station 105.7 Rythme FM (CFGL) they announced a high of 22 degrees. After tomorrow, on the other hand, the temperature will drop again to 3 degrees C. Truly amazing spring weather ! But one thing is sure, we are definitively at the end of the 2002-2003 DX season.

Bogdan Chiochiu
QTH: Montreal (Pierrefonds-Est), Quebec, Canada
Equipment: Sanyo MCD-S830 portable w/ ferrite bar antenna