[HCDX] Trip to New-York

Hello to all of you !

In a few minutes we will left Montreal for New-York City and it will be my first trip outside Canada for almost 6 years, since we emmigrated here. I will bring my great Sanyo MCD-S830 portable with it's ferrite bar antenna and hope to catche some Canadian Maritimes domestics (like CKEC 1320) and some of the stronger cubans. I don't expect to get too rare stuff, since we are at the end of the medium-wave DX season.

We will spend this Friday night and this Saturday night in a motel room, in a place where there is no concrete at all, so it should be a decent QTH.

I wanted for Eastern to go to Yarmouth-NS, Cape Cod or in a type of place on a southern shore as to get some deep-South American MW stuff et al, but my father say the costs will be too high and we go to New-York not only to DX, but also for doing some visits and go to museums.

Well, that's it for now !
I have to eat my breakfast,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu