[HCDX] Radio Sumer on 1584 KHz!

Hello Dxers,

picking that station today 22/4/03 around 20.30 UTC on 1584 khz with news briefs about Iraq, ID , a report about arresting al Zubaidy ydy in Baghdad let's listen to this program a man shouting " THE CRIMINALS " - the criminals who destroyed Iraq with sad music in the back ground , then a report about the history of Alzubaidy he started as a worker in a hospital in Baghdad and then joined Al Ba'ath Party ....he divorced his wife and married a political marriage according to Saddam's orders leaving his ex wife and children with no means of support....etc. he killed so many young men and finally he was arrested in Baghdad ydy.

20.45 ID followed by the news read by IBRAHIM NASER - [ I'm REALLY happy to get the name of this guy...why? coz he's the man whom I said he works for Both Information Radio and R. Tikrit - so far he's the ONLY announcer I could hear on R.Sumer he's doing almost everything starting from the ID, Reading the news ...almost everything! he must be a big guy ;)]

100000 of shi'ite gather in Karbala, the arrest of another Iraqi official the 8th in the 55 list , Jay Garner meets the Kurdish officials in Kurdistan and the student's of the Sulaiminya UNI, ID, Saudi Arabia helping in getting some Iraqi's to have medical care in Saudi Arabia using the Airport of Baghdad,Richard Mayers declares that they found weapons hidden in Karkook , Blair says " Iraq will be ruled only by the Iraqis "

Music, Dear listeners from R.Sumer we wish you a pleasant night , good night and alsalam alykom -Peace be upon you-

end of transmission 21.00 UTC

well nothing special the same stuff almost by no messages t the Iraqi ppl or the Iraqi troops this time , mainly news and programs about the ex officials of the ba'ath Party.

waiting to see if Radio Almustaqbal is still on 21.30 tonight or not.

all the best guys

Tarek Zeidan
Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com !
Access MILLIONS of JOBS NOW!