[HCDX] UNID's

Hi list,
I listened around yesterday evening (April 25th), local time here, and found three UNID's, which I hope, you bright people out there, can help me solving:
On 7000.04 at 17.38-18.20 UTC a station with vernacular songs, almost non stop. I heard talk at 17.54, but couldn't find out the language. The music wasn't the "African Horn" type, but the only station mentioned in lists is Radio Banaadir, Somalia. I think it's another station, but which? Fair strangth.
On 7568.1 at 18.12-19.02 a station with music of Oriental (Turkish) style. I recall that there has been a Turkish station from the AM band somewhere on shortwave, but don't remember the frequency. Maybe someone with better mind than mine can remember. At 19.00 there was some pop music, followed by male talk (in Turkish?). Fair strength.
The third is half identified, but interesting enough:
On 9739-43 (very varying) at 17.00-17.28 a station with English news, and commentaries, much about the oil resources in Russia (!). Everything points to Radio Bahrein, but English??? The station was totally wiped out be VOA, starting on 9740 kHz at 17.28.
Please help!
73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland