Re: [HCDX] UNID

Quito 27th of April

Arnaldo!   The last week I have been hearing Radio Amanecer Internacional 6025.05 kHz with spanish and religious programs. A little bit distorted signal but clear IDs.

Thanks for your information regarding Bolivia on 6080 kHz. I have had an unid Bolivia with Aymara and spanish here. The transmissions in Quichua from HCJB in the mornings on 6080 is coming in with very bad signal and sometimes the bolivian is dominating.

73 from Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

 "Arnaldo L. Slaen" <slaen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

6025 UNID, 0915-1010, April 27, spanish transmission.
I head gospel music in spanish non stop. At 0940-0954 long religious talk
read in spanish by male. After, other song. At 1000 complete ID but the
signal was very low and I couldn`t listen to the identification. I only
headed: "..........banda internacional de 49 metros". After, more songs.
33422 (Arnaldo Slaen, Argentina)

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versión: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y más ¡Gratis!