[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Kol Israel - Stopping shortwave and other networks

[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Kol Israel - Stopping shortwave and other networks

At 09:49 PM 4/28/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Here we go again; this news was passed along by Doni Rosenzweig, a very
reliable source of information about Kol Israel.  Keep watching for
further developments.

73,

Marie

Please don't get me wrong, but I for one am getting a bit tired of the seemingly yearly threats to close down Kol Israel. Have they cried wolf maybe once too often? Every year the SWL community loudly protests, just like we did with RCI when it repeatedly was threatened with closure, only to get a last minute reprieve. What would happen if no one noticed? Is it just about playing politics in the Knesset? Sorry, but I'm all tuckered out from the various letter writing campaigns from years past. For me, the loss of HCJB will far greater impact my SWL life than will Kol Israel............Walt.