[HCDX] "News-radio 14-50 WWSC" then mowtown oldie

[HCDX] "News-radio 14-50 WWSC" then mowtown oldie

Hello !

I got the following ID from WWSC followed by what sounded like a motown oldie song. They were oeaking almost local-like. The graveyarders and a few 50kW domestics in the 1500's are the only signals DXable this evenings. Below 1340 there isn't that much to be heard. Typical for spring and early summer DX I'll guess. Barry, can you check out 1450 please; they seem to be the dominant 1450 'graveyarder' evenings here in Mtl since a week when I heard them for the first time !

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu
Sanyo MCD-S830 barefoot in Montreal