[HCDX] Radio Tashkent-7285

7285    Uzbekistan, Tashkent, rec. better this morning May 9,2003. This
time on top of (presumed Vietnam) at 1420 UTC with man in presumed Urdu.
At 1427 with closing ME type music announcer said "Tashkentidan es
.....Uzbekistan......" Dead air from 1428 to 1430, then opening music
with woman in what sounded like Hindi, but by then signal was 50-50 with
Vietnam in CC, much weaker. I don't know if a pattern change, or cx
dropped off. In the week I have been trying for this, today was the best
signal and it still was not that good.

Drake R8
EWE Antenna

Patrick Martin