[HCDX] Sounds of Africa

Hi, I have been reading the Radio Botswana revelations from the start
and really enjoyed the whole thing.

The following is by no way hardcore DX, but many DX-ers like to hear
and sample not so well-known languages. VoA has a quarter of an hour
on weekdays at 1845UT in the Oromo language for the Horn of Africa.
Heard it yesterday May 13,  on 13835 kHz, which  might well be via their
tx  in Botswana. Superb reception.

On 13830.9 I had an unid with poor QSA in an unid language, also after
VoA signed off, but other matters made me lose interest. I don't expect
 that to be anything fantastic

73  Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden
AOR7030, LWs,  K9AY