[HCDX] A new Argentinean log for me, from yesturday

[HCDX] A new Argentinean log for me, from yesturday

6060 ARGENTINA, RAE, Buenos Aires  MAY 13 2302 - Weak-poor with programming
parallel to a strong signal on 15345. New ! Argentina nr. 2 on SW and on any
broadcast band for me ! (Chiochiu-QC)

Bogdan Chiochiu with Sangean 606 rx and long-wire up in the yard in Montreal
(Pierrefonds-Est), QC

At the top-of-the-hour, while listening to them on 15345, I heard mentions
of their frequencies in the 49 and 25 meter bands (and also mention of the
15345 kHz in "banda de diez-y-nueve metros"), so I tried to pick them on
6060 and founded them in // with 15345 very easily, despite fairly weak
signal (much weaker than 15345). What is suprising is my inability to get
RAI Radio Due on this channel. I've tried for them on a few occasions, but
was never able to hear them. Well...

That's it for now !
73 and good DX,
Bogdan