[HCDX] Re: Domestic Broadcasting Survey 5 now available

Dear all,

>The Danish Shortwave Club International has just finished updating
>its DBS and the fifth edition is now on sale by e-mail as pdf-files.
>It contains about 1725 entries of domestic shortwave stations
>including the tropical bands, and clandestines.

I am pleased to announce that contrary to the Domestic Broadcasting
Survey and several other publications, the European Medium Wave Guide
(EMWG) is still available free of charge as both a PDF file and an
online edition.
Both versions will be greatly updated in the next few weeks.
You can consult and download this publication at www.emwg.info

And while you're at it, don't forget EMWG's counterpart for Asia and
the Pacific, the PAL, which is also available free of charge, at
http://www.qsl.net/n7ecj

73

- Herman -

Author of the European Medium Wave Guide
EMWG web site: http:www.emwg.info
personal homepage: http:users.pandora.behermanb
located in Aalst, Flanders (Europe)