Re: [HCDX] 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?

Umm, yes I did check that PO Box at Google, too.
Hard to believe that AIR Lucknow would continue after their
usual sign-off time with this kind of program. All the other
AIR outlets in the 60/90 mb were off (except 4860 Delhi).
We'll see the coming days what's on this frequency.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland