From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jari
Savolainen
Sent: Sunday, 18 May 2003 4:16 AM
To: HCDX; DXLD; CumbreDX
Subject: [HCDX] Re: 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?

Yes, maybe the Friday program was just additional test.
I hear them on 4880 again today, 17 May at 1715 in parallel
with 6145. They switched off 4880 at about 1725 and
returned around 1755, while 6145 was continuous.
So maybe those times mentioned at the website should
be local pm. Transmitter site still unknown.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------
On 17 May 2003 BCLNEWS wrote:
-------
 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?

<wghauser@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
>"CumbreDX" <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 2:10 PM
>Subject: [Cumbre DX] Re: 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?
>

>> This seems to be SW Radio Africa. The program
>> fits with their website info. The postal address
>> and telephone numbers I heard are for "Habitat
>> for Humanity" organization, also mentioned at their
>> website. And - there is a mention about testing on
>> new frequency 4880. See
>>  http://www.swradioafrica.com/
>>
>> 73
>> Jari Savolainen
>> Kuusankoski
>> Finland

and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science
License