[HCDX] Logs of two Latins heard on the road in VT this evening

[HCDX] Logs of two Latins heard on the road in VT this evening

1110 VENEZUELA, YVQT Radio Carupano, Sucre MAY 17 2341 - MAY 18 0000+ - Heard right before sunset over / under salsa stn and C&W domestic with futboll game in SS from Copa del Todorte, and heard "en Carupano" mention as well as a Radio Carupano ID. Mixing with a station playing salsa and announcements as La encuentra de la salsa or something like that. The only channel with Spanish while we leaved Burlington for the first time (we were lost and returned at 8:30 PM at a time where we did find the I87 interstate back to Mtl.). New catche and Sucre number 2 ! (Chiochiu-VT)

1580 unID (bust most likely YVTK Radio Manizares - Cumana, Sucre state - relaying RQ-910) MAY 18 0057 - salsa music in mess. (Chiochiu-VT)

Bogdan Chiochiu
using my father's Mazda Protégé's car-radio while leaving Burlington, VT

Also a few dozens of minutes ago at 11 PM I had a fairly good signal from RVC-530, but when moving I could hear a lot of splatter from, I think, CINF Infos 6-90, wich might means my car-radio is too sensitive while moving (presumably because when moving, the reception condx are poorer) and receive more overload consisting of splatter distorsions.

Before I left I should excuse for not letting know to all the lists that I'll go to VT, but I didn't expected any LA reception and any DX to be honest with you. It was a nice trip: I played fotball (soccer) with my father and also chess with him. We had a nice day !

Well, that's it for now !
It's 11:30 PM, I should eat something and go to bed. I may try to check before I go to bed if LAm condx are still good,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan